These pointers will help reduce stress during our time together & create more relaxed portraits
Seniors, Remember. RELAX and bring:
- Something Casual
- Something Classic
- Something Fun
- Some jackets & hats: These can change the look of any of your outfits & add a great addition to any of your portraits.
- At least 1 long sleeve top for 1 of your portraits.
- Getting everything situated the day prior can make the session a more relaxing and enjoyable process. This will show in your portraits.
Wear solid colors
- Nothing detracts from a subject’s face more than clothes covered in busy patterns and prints.
- Pick matching colors
- Pick themed colors or styles (seasons, pro teams, formal, etc.)
Keep jewelry to a minimum
Make sure the clothes fit
Don’t forget hats and jackets
- Hats & Jackets can change the look of a portrait too. Fun or Fancy
- Drink plenty of fluids (water) before the shoot. This will keep your body and mind more attentive for portraits.
- Make sure you've had a good meal prior to the shoot too. This too will make you look more attentive for portraits.
Remember, RELAX & HAVE FUN
- This is about Capturing and Collecting your Moments into Memories AND Framing Your Unique Personality.